The Link Nursing & Care Agency Ltd. has been established since 1997 to provide experienced support staff to nursing homes and to people with learning disabilities in the Berkshire and Surrey areas.
We are registered with the CQC with the regulated activity to provide personal care in service user’s homes including Supported Living Services.
Aims and Objectives
- To have people live comfortably and independently in their own homes
- To deliver a quality service which provides professional support which involves people in community activities based on their cultural, religious and personal preferences while respecting their privacy and dignity
- To provide support with daily tasks such as personal care, cooking, shopping, finance and leisure activities
- To have have transparent monitoring and auditing of our services
- To have open, effective management of complaints which records management decisons, outcomes and supports the duty of candour.
Link Nursing & Care Agency Ltd Safeguarding Statement
The Link Nursing & Care Agency Ltd is committed to ensure all staff work to support the Berkshire Safeguarding Adults Policy and Procedures 2008 and in accordance with National and Local guidelines in order to:
- Prevent abuse and neglect happening within the community and in service settings
- Promote the safeguarding interests of vulnerable adults to enable their wellbeing and safety
- Respond effectively and consistently to instances of abuse and neglect.
Site updated 6/7/15
|Our mission is to provide a professional and caring service. We aim to support, enable and encourage our service users to live as independently and respectfully as possible at minimum risk to themselves whilst honouring their individuality, wishes, rights, privacy, dignity, values and potential at all times.
Our statement of purpose is available here.